Monday, December 20, 2021

Announcement of Oracle EPM Cloud Planning (EPBCS) Advanced Course

Namaste!

I am excited to announce that I have published the much awaited course "Oracle EPM Cloud Planning (EPBCS)", today!

I know that you have been asking me to release this course for past one year and now I am happy to deliver and hope it would meet your expectations!

Please note that, I will keep adding more content as we progress, so please feel free to send me any feedback you might have to improve the course!

As a complimentary, I am happy to offer discount on this premier course to my current Udemy students. This coupon is valid for 15 days only.

https://www.udemy.com/course/oracle-cloud-epbcs/?couponCode=EPBCSADV001


Happy Learning!


Padmaja Vemireddy

No comments:

Post a Comment